Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SSA Error: "SERVER CERTIFICATE NOT YET IN DATE" 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

BernPed

Systems Engineer
May 12, 2022
US
Hello, We have an IPO 9.1 that has been working ok for years. All of a sudden I can not access the SSA. I can access Manager just fine. I get the below error: "SERVER CERTIFICATE NOT YET IN DATE"

I have researched threads here and tried to delete the cert. and it recreates it with the same dates. I have unticked the Secure Communications setting in Manager Preferences to NONE and I have even back dated the IPO to 2015 but I still get the same issue. Appreciate any help. Thanks!

SSA_Cert_h9kzhm.jpg

Sec_Cert_yfa1hp.png

Seat up a user with System Phone Rights Level One and set you time manually. I would bet it thinks it is years ago.

Dermis and feline can be divorced by manifold methods.*
*(Disclaimer for all advise given)--'Version Dependent'

Thank you. Yes, I did that and changed the date and shutdown and I still get the same error.

Hi BernPed, i would make sure that the date and time is correct on the system, then go back to your certificate and where you get the option to "Set" "View" "Delete" select Delete then save and go back to configuration and try SSA again. Please note that you may lose connection to Manager for 5 minutes (This is okay the system will still function. The only thing that may lose connection would be OneX if this is being used, or any other application that is connected to the phone system)

IPid10t thank you. I will try that now.

Yes that did it. The part that I missed was to REGERNERATE the Cert.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back