Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SRP Service not running on BCM450's and 6.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

canflyguy

Technical User
Jul 25, 2018
CA
I have an issue with a couple of 450's. The SRP and the MMDP services both show as stopped. When you reboot the BCM it comes up with alarms saying the SRP has not started and it says it will try and restart the service, but it never comes up. Manually trying to restart either service is unsuccesful. The result of these services not working is that the Contact Center (Skillsets) will not answer the phone. I've tried rebooting. I've tried factory reset on both the system and the voicemail still with no change. One system got corrupted when I tried to copy the programming from one system to another since this one customer has a second system he keeps on his wall for total redundancy. I may try resetting the system next visit and see if it comes up clean before copying the programming.

I believe those services are related to having an IVR installed. Do you actually have that option on these things?

I don't have an external IVR running. It's just utilizing the Contact Center built within the Call Pilot. It just won't answer the phone anymore to put calls in the queue. As to patches it's got the SU22 and the Desktop 5 already installed.

I know. I think I may have to put a different drive in the unit(s) and start over. I've had some of these screwups before on other systems where they wouldn't take messages and would just say your message is too long when you hit the voicemail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back