Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SRG and CSE1000 4.5 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

redcomet

Technical User
Oct 15, 2003
DE
Anyone having problems with SRG and CSE1000 4.5?
Since upgrade from 4.0 to 4.5 the SRGs are not working anymore. (Phone is not beeing redirected)

One is a BCM400 with BCM 3.6 (SRG 1.0)
The other one is a SRG50 with SRG 1.5

Marshall is correct - BCM 3.7 is required for any interop with CSE 4.5, including SRG. Not sure about the SRG 50 though since it's still in beta.

thanks, nice to know. i've not seen the 4.5 release bulletin yet. anyone got that?

srg50 has the same problem. nortel sent me a new software for srg50 today. i'll try that one.

Just upgraded BCM 3.6 to 3.7 but this changed nothing. Still not working.

Lets see if srg50 will work after upgrade

Got the solution: "Network Connection Server" (NCS) has to be enabled in NRS endpoint (Main Office) since release 4.5

SRG is workable only on BCM's other than 1000? With respect to an ACD Pro installation if ACD calls are forwarded from the main switch to another, does the call have to be handled by that switch or is the SRG software smart enough to then hand that call of to other BCM's to get the call processed? I haven't used SRG software yet so I am uncertain what it's capabilites are. Is there software I can download from somewhere to read about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back