Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

squirrel compatible receipt printers 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anabrew

Technical User
Jul 29, 2003
US
have Squirrel Ver3.50.36 Windows NT version need reciept printers what types are compatible? (thermal preffered)

That an easy one..Squirrel printers...actually they use epson and really old omni thermal printers. BUT Squirrel burns an eprom chip to the printers so you must use printers from Corp or dealer network and pay$$.

Watch EBAY...it must specify that it is for a squirrel system and the printer will have a squirrel logo on it.

got plenty of eproms, need specific printer mfgs and model numbers, thanks

Does anyone know what "Out of balance detected" means in Squirrel Pos 3.2? It is showing up on the "Cashout & Revenue - Gross Transaction Register"

I know which server - but how do I fix it or find out what is wrong?

It seems like I am missing some $$$ or something!!

Please Help

Thanks

out of balance was probably caused by a price change on an item after it has already been sold before the price change
You would need to examine/adjust this servers checks in Cashout & Revenue and find the cheque that is out of balance -- then correct it. Then you correct their cashout in adjust cashout -- then that will get rid of the out of balance.

In Squirrel 3.2 -- you cannot change the price of an item mid-day if it's already been sold. If you haven't sold any of it yet -- then go ahead. In SquirrelONE (SQL version)...you can make price changes as many times as you want throughout the day, regardless if it's sold or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back