Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SQL Store for Taxes on Posted Invoices

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMitelGuy

IS-IT--Management
Mar 28, 2003
CA
I understand the name of the taxes is not really important, but does anyone know which table GP stores the taxes for POSTED INVOICES? I can't seem to find it, and just need to pull it out to print on our invoices.

Thanks so much!

Are we talking RM, PM, SOP, POP or Invoicing?

David Musgrave [MSFT]
Escalation Engineer - Microsoft Dynamics GP
Microsoft Dynamics Support - Asia Pacific

Microsoft Dynamics (formerly Microsoft Business Solutions)

Any views contained within are my personal views and not necessarily Microsoft policy.
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

You are correct that SOP30200 does store the taxes - however it stores the values of two taxes (GST and PST) as a single value (GST + PST). I need the values separated and do not want to do the calculations in Crystal Reports. There has to be a table somewhere in GP that has one line stored with the invoice number and GST and another line with the same invoice number and PST.

The SOP30200 stores the total tax, the detail of each tax detail is stored in SOP10105.

Jesus M. Cruz Narvaez
Senior IT Consultant
JT Consulting Group, Inc.
jesus@jtconsulting.com

Ops, thanks for the info. I think I found it at the same time you were telling me where to go.

Thanks so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back