Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Spyware Infection has Detected - infected!

Status
Not open for further replies.

synapsevampire

Programmer
Mar 23, 2002
US
One of my laptops I loaned out came back with this on it.

It's running Vista Ultimate, and the fixes I've seen, and there are far too many, and heavily bloated at that, are for XP.

Any thoughts on how to remove this nuisance? Conventional Spybot/PC-cillin seem worthless against it.

Thanks,

-k

you have vista is it any good i here its laggy for games and it has problems. i play command and conquer counter strike, halo, and many more games would it be worth getting it or stay with xp right now. and what did ur laptop have that the link fix it just went to download not a site with info on the product. i just reformated my laptop had a key logger that disable ctrl+atl+del and my start menu's run and shut down option buttons all fine now my protect ran out on my norton, webroot, and zone alarm products. thanks for the info in advance

nick

thanks for the spay ware info and stuff. when u say resource
intensive what do you mean by that.

nick

More memory, more hardrive, more cpu, better vidoe, etc., required.

-k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back