Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Spelling Rant

Status
Not open for further replies.
I not it's "in" to ignore all rules but if you want my help I need to understand the question.

Im having a strange and complicated problem wit a server. Basically this server can comunicate with another one no problem ping remote everythign unti. you try to naviga-te to a specific url on the other server, when this happen its totallu loses acess between them and the strange para i already tryed with another server in the same network and configuration e all wrks fine, and i getting crazy to find the problem. It windows server 2016.

Tried all i couls disconect firewalls antivirusm new ip everything and the result its always tjhe same and i many machines and no problem onlye that one.

James P. Cottingham
I'm number 1,229!
I'm number 1,229!

Someone needs a spell check to at lease catch the really bad ones.

In deed, samoan kneads a spill chick to at lease cash the rally bat once [rofl2]

---- Andy

There is a great need for a sarcasm font.

[lol]

James P. Cottingham
I'm number 1,229!
I'm number 1,229!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back