Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Spectralink RCH400 Base Station on a Link 125 System

Status
Not open for further replies.

0Dannyboy

Technical User
Feb 6, 2008
US
Is it possible to use a Spectralink RCH400 (Made for the link 3000 system) on a Link 125 system (which uses the RCC400). We have a few that were left by previous tenants, and would like to make use of them - if possible - on our Link 125 system. Anyone have any idea?

Correction. I have a Spectralink Link 150 unit...

I had one of those systems before I put my 3000 system in - the phones are all junk, but I believe I still have the base stations and the brain sitting in a box in the switch room if you have any interest in any of it? you can email me at dbruechert at gmail dot com if you'd like.

Thanks. I first contacted Spectralink (now Polycom) and asked them if the RCH400 base stations were usable on a Link 150 system. As expected, the official answer was no.

I guess what I'm wondering is if there is an "unofficial" way of making them work on a Link 150 - i.e. dip-switch settings inside the unit or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back