Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

spectralink 6020

Status
Not open for further replies.

fonedude

Vendor
Aug 20, 2001
US
I need to replace some old worn out sets. They don't seem to operate like the Avaya ones do. I can't enter the programming on start up and I can't connect to the Avaya HAT tool. I can connect with the SpectraLink HAT but that doesn't seem to have the retrieve/send options in the program. Any idea how to do this or where to locate the documentation? Is there someway to look at the settings so I could manually copy them? In the Avaya there has a Security type and WEP key.
TIA

If you are talking about Avaya then maybe this forum would give better info
forum902

Actually sbcsu, that forum is useless, it was meant for Nortel networking for switches, routers etc, you want Voice... Phone and Telephony Systems in the wiring closet.

IP Office and CM/Aura listed in the above link appear to have plenty discussions on the wireless, I guess choose the system/forum your handset is linked with.

small-logo-sig.png

=----(((((((((()----=
Toronto, Canada

Add me to LinkedIN

You know about Nortel and that is great that you could point the Original Poster in the right direction - thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back