Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Specific Months

Status
Not open for further replies.

olushow

MIS
Jul 26, 2006
US
I want to know how to pull data for a all the months so far this year meaning April, March, February, and January. As well as December,November and October of last year. The tricky part is that I have 4 sub-reports that need to pull information based on this criteria. This is a one time report, meaning I don't have to run it again. I already have a monthly report that pulls from the previous month, but when I tried to modify it, it gives me wrong data.

{Datefield} in LastFullMonth) - This obviously gives me data for the previous month, but what if I want to pull specific month/year data, can anybody provide any advice.?

Thank You.

SQL Server 2005
Crystal reports 10

The easiest way is to add date parameters. Then you juse select on {table.date} in {?BeginDate} to {?EndDate}

Thanks for your response. The tricky thing is that the main report is not really the issue. I have four subreports within the report that need pull that data. How can I use your suggestion for the subreports?

Use those date parameters as the links to the subreports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back