Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

special effects on text

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayjay66

Technical User
Oct 31, 2005
Hi,

I'm pretty new with dreamweaver. I need to know if there's a way to add "special effects" to text. What I mean by "special effects" are "fly-in", "elastic", "zoom-in", "zoom-out". These are the terms used by Frontpage (i don't know what they're called in dreamweaver and I would need to know if I can do them (or something similar). For example I have a sentence as follows: "ABC Company Inc". I want it so that when the webpage loads, the word "abc" comes "flying in" from the bottom of the page, the word "company" "zooms-in" and the word "inc" zooms out.

Please help.

Thanks,
JJ

In my experience, limited as it may be your best bet would be to use flash to create your effects then add them to your site via Dreamweaver.

See tutorial at adobe on Animating layers

Greg
"Personally, I am always ready to learn, although I do not always like being taught." - Winston Churchill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back