Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Spare 5212´s

Status
Not open for further replies.

StilPhone

IS-IT--Management
Aug 8, 2007
JE
Hi,

due to the current climate we now have approximately 50 or so spare 5212´s that my boss wants me to try to sell...
Is there anyone here who would be interested and if not can anyone recommend where I might be able to sell them?

Cheers

Phil

I'm interesting.

Drop me a message tvman_us at yahoo dot com

I might be interested as well. Are they new in box?

Hi, sorry for the late reply...

No they are used but only light use.

Also we have some old redundant controllers with licences that we don´t need - is there anyway we can sell these does anyone know?

Thanks

Due to "end of life" for old controllers with less then 512 MB of RAM I cannot consider those. But I can help you to sell it on eBay

Cool, what about licences, we have quite a few spare IP and device licences and advanced VM licences... can we sell these or must they stay with the controllers?

Cheers

Generally licenses are not transferable. There is a way to pass ovnership of the application record containing licenses. I'm not very familiar with the process, but our VAR has done this once.

Hi are the phones still available if so can you email me at telecomms1234@hotmail.com

I think licenses are tied to a customer record. Don't think that you can move the licenses over, but the boxes can be relicensed. You can purchase a new SYS ID through a VAR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back