Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Spanish Headings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

scott1971

Technical User
Apr 20, 2005
EU
Guys,

I'm very confused. My headings in Enterprise have changed into Spanish yet everything else is in English. Then if I hovver over the Enterprise window the description changed to Spanish, though these random occurrences were hours apart and in between times things were ok! No one has changed anything, only two of us have admin rights anyway but this isn't just happening to me.....anyone got any bright ideas on what's going on?

Thanks

Scott1971

I ran into this once with crystal reports and it was a screwed up registry setting that made everything in Spanish. I cannot remember which one, this was 3 years ago.

Software Sales, Training, Implementation and Support for Macola, Synergy, and Crystal Reports. Check out our Macola tools:

thanks for this, I'll get the guys to take a look and see if this is the case for us. Much appreciated as always.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back