Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Spacing on Front Page 98 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest_imported

Jan 1, 1970
i am using front page 98, and when i create a new page, the spacing on the page is set up almost like it's double spaced. how do you go about changing the settings/paragraph settings, or some html code that will eliminate that extra space in between lines. thanks!

Put the <BR> command at the end of the html line.

You can hold the &quot;shift&quot; button down and hit the &quot;enter key&quot; to got to a single space for next paragraph etc.
Mike
ledzep@hot.rr.com
I am just an old Paratrooper and an avid hardcore gamer too which is gonna get me divorced =) I do not know C++ or any of that other stuff due to being in the Army for 14 years and am too lazy after long houred days to learn.

Thank you so much for asking and answering this question! I have transfered 62 policies to front page and they all need readjusting. I could not figure out single space to save my life!! It has been most frustrating. Thank you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back