Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SP3

Status
Not open for further replies.

cabraun

MIS
Feb 27, 2002
US
Service Pack 3 for CommVault 6.1 has been released.

Any takers?

I installed it a few days ago in hopes of fixing a problem. No issues so far except maybe that it did not fix the problem
LOL

Was your problem something that it was supposed to fix, or were you just hoping that it would know that you were having the problem and that it would be fixed?

I installed it yesterday on my Data Center media agents. No issues so far. I have a few pre-SP3 issues I was hoping it would magically resolve, but it didn't. Still working with CV support on those.

me too - i'm seeing an issue now where job failures are being reported that don't actually exist. i'm getting sql backup failures on my exchange clients and its logging an error that says "Data is missing for job [435245]: getPath(..) failed."

I'm planning on rolling sp3 today or tomorrow but there is not a definite fix identified - its more of a hope then anything....anybody else see this error?

It was something that it was supposed to fix. Or at least fix the problem as we understood it.

SP3 fixed a problem on restoring SQL databases to a different name, it also fixed a problem that we were having with data aging.

JobManager view logs if Logs show backup failed "Socket error 10093"
This error has been fixed by Service Pack 3

....sp3 fixed my "getPath(..) failed" thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back