Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SP2-0575 Use of Oracle SQL feature not in SQL92 Entry Level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

azulita

IS-IT--Management
Jan 31, 2002
MX
Hello,

I have a problem when I try to connect to sqlplus...

sqlplus system

SQL*Plus: Release 9.2.0.4.0 - Production on Mon Aug 29 11:22:26 2005

Copyright (c) 1982, 2002, Oracle Corporation. All rights reserved.

Enter password:
SP2-0575: Use of Oracle SQL feature not in SQL92 Entry Level.

Could you helpme please....

Thanks.... =)

Little Blue,

Since every Oracle users must have a password, what happens when you enter the "password" for the SYSTEM user when it asks for the password?

[santa]Mufasa
(aka Dave of Sandy, Utah, USA)
[ Providing low-cost remote Database Admin services]
Click here to join Utah Oracle Users Group on Tek-Tips if you use Oracle in Utah USA.

SP2-0575 Use of Oracle SQL feature not in SQL92 Entry |Intermediate|Full Level

Cause: A SQL statement was attempted that is not FIPS compliant. This error may also occur if a SQL*Plus feature, for example SET AUTOTRACE, that uses SQL specific to Oracle was turned on when using FIPS flagging.

Action: Use SET FLAGGER, and turn FIPS compliance checking OFF, or rewrite the statement.

A great link !

-------------------------
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world. The unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. - George Bernard Shaw

Hi,

This problem is with system and others users but not with sysdba.

I read (Use SET FLAGGER, and turn FIPS compliance checking OFF, or rewrite the statement)

But is not clear for me.

=(

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back