Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Soundblaster audigy zs 2 software

Status
Not open for further replies.

arcibu

Technical User
Jul 21, 2005
US
Ok I don't have the cd that came with my audigy zs 2. I got the drivers from the net, but what I need is creative mediasource to set up my 7.1 speakers. My problem is I download mediasource but when I try to install it it just tells me that I don't have the required files installed to install this program. So my question is what would I need?

Does it give you any indication of what files you are missing? These may be files available from Windows, not mediasource.

it gives me no indication of what files I need installed. I am assuming it to be some file that comes on the installation cd

Well, you could be "sneaky", and buy another card, use the install disc, and return the new card! Or you could contact the manufacturer, and see if you can order a replacement CD.

Hi,

Have the same issue with my Audigy 4,

two options

1) Find someone else with the software to make you a copy
2) Creative will send you a replacement set for 6 English Quid.

Lee.

LEEroy
MCNE6,CCNA2,CWNA, Project+

I have this sound card and the origional cd`s that came with it. Where are you in the world. Will burn you a copy of it if you wish.
Brett

Hi Brett,

is that the Audigy 2 or 4 software??? ( not sure if they are one and the same )

LEEroy
MCNE6,CCNA2,CWNA, Project+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back