Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Sorting Public Unknown Numbering Table

Status
Not open for further replies.

gordopa1

Technical User
Aug 3, 2011
US
I'm pretty new to the Avaya world, having begun swapping out our 12k lines from a CS1K to Avaya CM 6.3 about 1.5 years ago. We have built up a pretty large public unknown numbering table over the course of our roll-out. When I display the public unknown table, it is sorted by extension. Is there any way to sort this list by the CPN prefix column? I have searched through the documentation I have, but I have not come across any method of doing this.

Thanks in advance.

if you have ASA, run a report and save it as a .txt file, than open the report in excel. At this point you can do a sort on the column for CPN

>mike

ACE - IP Telephony

mikeg826 said:
if you have ASA, run a report and save it as a .txt file, than open the report in excel. At this point you can do a sort on the column for CPN

This is exactly what I needed. Thank you! That report tool seems helpful for a few other things I would like to do. Thanks for pointing it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back