Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Sonicwall Configuration Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

vtclopton

IS-IT--Management
Jan 11, 2007
US
I have 2 issues I need help with:

1. I have a Sonicwall TZ170 (OS Enhanced) with (2) DSL Connections. I want one of the static IPs to route to my Exhange Server (for SMTP and OWA) and the other to route to my webserver. When trying to configure my 2nd DSL on the OPT port, I am told it overlaps with the other DSL connection on the subnet. I would also like to Load-Balance these connections as well.

2. The D-Link VOIP gateways that I need to operate the overhead intercom and a few analog phones do not stay alive behind the sonicwall. They do not receive the Stay Alive packets. I've been told it is a problem with UDP Time but have yet to solve this issue.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Trevor

That message could mean the external interfaces are on the same subnets. You would have to ask your provider to provide you an address on a different subnet for the second interface

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back