Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Some Sites Are OK and Working With FP2k While Others are not

Status
Not open for further replies.

portho

ISP
Dec 18, 2000
CA
Hello i am using nt4.0 iis4, with FP2k, Some of the sites are working fine but just recently a new site that we have put up doesn't seem to be working right, i have removed and deleted the site completely off the server and out of iis and then re set it up and it still has the following error

[FrontPage Save Results Component]
is displayed on the pages and the send mail portion of the site is not working could some one please give me a Idea of where there might be a problem
thanks

Portho

Hello There:

I am writing this note not because I have a solution, but because I have had the same problem several times. I have spoken with my hosting service and have been told that as a web designer, I am doing something wrong. I believe though that it is the hosting service, and perhaps their relative unfamiliarity with FrontPage, that does not have the FrontPage Extensions properly or completely installed. In fact, I am having the same problem at this time and will call the hosting service as soon as they open their doors.

Well, I know that this didn't help you with your problem, except to know that there are others going through the same difficulty. I will you notify as soon as I figure out what is causing this error message.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back