Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

some one has read the bosses email this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 17, 2003
US
Some one has read the bosses Email and he would like to find out who. is there a way to do this? is there a log created on Echange 5.5 or in outlook 2000?
Thanks,

Yes... IF you turn it on. On IMC at diagnostic log tab.

Ummm how did the boss know the mail has been read by somebody. I mean problems do not lies on the h/w or the s/w only... :)

All of his mail is marked as read and he hasn't been in since thursday. There is one delegate to hid mail and she swares that she didn't read any of his mail.

Check the Application Event log on the server. Event 1016 records the user who logs into a mailbox and is not the promary account

Thanks for all your help I think this will be good enough for him.

Made me remember her once, the CEO's mail was read and there was a real stir until we proved his Wife was using his home PC dialled up and accessing it. Lucky for us the Dial-up logs proved the point. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back