Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Solidus Script problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

techtechnique

Programmer
Jun 15, 2007
GB
I have an odd problem with an SeC 7.0 installation.

I created a simple script using Script Designer for filtering inbound calls based on day of the week and time of day. Inbound calls outside of the parameters I've specified are played an out-of-hours message before the call is dropped and during working hours a welcome message is played before the call is delivered to the Service Group.

When I tested this a couple of months ago all was working perfectly, however now the customer wants to finally go live with the system, on testing, the script does not work at all. Calls in just ring continuously and do not get delivered to any idle agent.

I've tested the BVD by deleting the SA and creating a simple, non-script based one, which works fine, but obviously this can only be a temporary work-around.

Spy Tracer only reports the following line:
Start context, waiting for session license

Is this an ELM issue?

Can anyone help me resolve this problem?

Worked out it's a license issue.

Now to set up a Service Access to work the way the customer wants it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back