Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Solaris 8 system Administration exam 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

smkhse

ISP
Jun 21, 2001
US
can any help with solaris 8 sytem admin 1 certfication question samples. I'm curently preparing to take the exam.

Thanks smkhse

hai guys,
taking my scsa part-1 exam on 22 nd of july .dumps needed urgently. if any one has some please pass it on to me at vlsvin@yahoo.com

Hey guys /gals,

plz plz help me by sending some dumps od scsa 1 exam & scac 2 exam my ID is visanthvk@sify.com

Hi, I am taking my part 2 on Friday.Any practise exam to help me?

Join the yahoo group at groups.yahoo.com.
Search for groups like solaris SCSA, etc. Dumps are available at some groups.

the bill calkin books mentioned above is good.
Reading the student guides will be very useful as most are close to the questions.

Solaris 8 is easier than 7 coz 8 comes with more GUI admin tools.

vijaya_jayaprakash@yahoo.com

I request one and all to kindly forward me any dumps pertaining to Solaris Network Administrator - level 3 to me as i am planning to attend my exam in a couple of weeks!

vijaya_jayaprakash@yahoo.com

I request one and all to kindly forward me any dumps pertaining to Solaris Network Administrator - level 3 to me as i am planning to attend my exam in a couple of weeks!

Hi all,
This is Prakash Krishna,
I'm planning to take Sunsolaris L1 exam,so I would like to know what all the necessary steps I need to gothrough and Is there any braindumbs for this exam?

Kindly send me a detail explanation.
Bye
kprakash_77@yahoo.com

Hello there,

Can someone please send some useful preparation materials or practice tests for solaris 8 sys admin2? Thanks a lot!

Tom

Hi all.
I'm writing Solaris 8 PART 1 exam. Can anyone please let me know the places I get get sample questions and related information.
Kindly send your comments on vijay2323@yahoo.com
im expecting a postive reply pls help me

thanks and regards
vijayakumar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back