Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Solaris 8 system Administration exam 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

smkhse

ISP
Jun 21, 2001
US
can any help with solaris 8 sytem admin 1 certfication question samples. I'm curently preparing to take the exam.

Thanks smkhse

Hi....I haven't seen many Solaris 8 practice sites. Have you been taking
the tests at I wouldn't think there is much difference
between the part 1 test of Solaris 7 and 8.

I am currently preparing for taking the sun solaris 7 system administration 1 exam. But I haven't got any site where I got braindumps or practice questions and exam also.
So help me to get this things quickly.

I HAVE KNOWN MANY FAILURES FROM STUDENTS TAKING SOLARIS 8 WITH SIMILAR PREPARATIONS, THE TWO TESTS NO DOUBTABELY MAINTAIN DIFFERENT STANDARDS.
CAN SOME ONE GUIDE ME TO

A]

AMPLE, USEFUL, TOUGH DUMPS FOR SOLARIS 8 (PARTS 1, 2, & 3). I HAVE FOUND ON HERE FOR SOLARIS 8 :
THIS ONLY OFFERS DUMPS FOR SOLARIS 8-PART 1 ,WHOSE CONTENT I HAV'NT TRIED OUT . WHAT ABOUT PARTS 2&3.

B]
ANY USEFUL GODFATHER, BIBLE FOR SOLARIS 8 CONCEPTS.COMPLETE REFERENCE IS FAR TOO LESS DETAILED.

Hi everyone,
I wish to take Solaris exam, but can anyone tell me do i need to work and practice over Spaarc machines before giving the exam or doing it on IA will be fine.

I have taken SCSA 8 part I and II. I passed I and failed II.
part II seamed to consentrate on jumpstart and NIS and commands down to the switch level. A very trick worded test. part I wasn't too bad but the same I need to trick you to see how much you know type questions.

Why can these tests be more every day use oriented?
doug.olmstead@nextiraone.com

I am just about to take the Solaris 8 part1 exam, has any one got any good braindump sites that are free. Give us a shout at bee-bop@pbradbury.fslife.co.uk.
Thanks

Hi,
I'm writing Solaris 8 PART 1 exam. Can anyone please let me know the places I get get sample questions and related information.
Kindly send your comments on vsupreti@yahoo.co.uk.

thanks and regards
vijay

Buy Bill Caulkins Solaris Exam prep guide, use the software and his site. Get the material to 90%, take test. That simple. You might want to buy a Sun Ultra on Ebay as well. It is tough to study the boot process without a box.
Ted

The Bill Calkins book is probably the best resource
available that provides comprehensive information and
as well as preparing for the exams, you'll find the concepts
explained well with plenty of examples. I was a technical
editor for this book and have worked with Bill on his
Solaris 2.6 and Solaris 7 books too. I passed my Solaris 2.6
part I exam after revising with Bill's first book.
Good luck John Philcox
Mobile Ventures Limited UK

i have given solaris 8 exam and have passed it.but in the solaris pretest version i have read that we r supposed to get some user id and password.is it true?and if yes how do i go about it

hi sir
Im an MCSE (win2k)and i would like to do the Sun certifcation.system administation 8 i want to know how many examinatoins for that single certification(im not plaaning to give the network administrator right now later only)so please let me know howmany exams i have to give wat are the benefits and is it necessary to give networn exam also?
im expecting a postive reply pls help me
smarter

hi
can any body give me some site names for good solaris 8 braindumps...help would be appreciated.

Hi all,
I am taking my solaris L1 exam tomorrow. I am a usual flunker in exams , please help me atleast for this exam and give me some good dumps and sites .
Regards,
neo

Hi,
I'm writing Solaris 8 PART 1 exam. Can anyone please let me know that is it necessary to work on sparc machine before taking exam and the links from where I can get sample questions and related information.
Kindly send your comments on s_mis@rediffmail.com.

thanks and regards
santosh

Hi every body. I m taking exam of solaris 8 system admin in few days. any body have any baindump or tutorials or question. really needed,thanks

raaz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back