Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Software help

Status
Not open for further replies.

LHP4SD

MIS
Feb 12, 2015
US
Hello!

I am new to using the E-Metro Tel software and I am trying to find out if I can run a basic report that doesn't have 24,000 entries. Is there a simple way to find out what calls came in and went out without all of the other "stuff"?

By the way I am not even sure what the abbreviation MIS is. Nothing else applied [afro2]

Look under SYTEM>REPORTS you should be able to filter what you want there.

Yes that is where I went so....... destination is where we called out, correct? Source is when someone calls in?

The Source would be "who is placing the call?", the Destination would be "Who's getting the call?"

Example: Ext. 2250 places 20 outgoing calls to either other extensions or external destinations and had 15 incoming calls.

If you select "Source" as the Filter and extension 2250 in the field next to the Source field, you would see all 20 OUTGOING calls extension 2250 made.

If you choose Destination as the Filter and extension 2250 in the field next to the Destination field, you would see the 15 INCOMING calls to extension 2250.

These are the two main fields that will show you call traffic. The Source Channel and Destination Channel are basically how the call got to where it was going, either incoming or outgoing.

The Account Code filed will reflect what is programmed in the PIN Sets. ***PLEASE NOTE***- The Account Codes (PIN Sets) DO NOT work like the Nortel Account Codes did on BCM\Norstar, but rather like the COS (Class of Service) Passwords did. You can force the use of the PINS in Outbound Routes and also select whether to record them in CDR. I just thought i would throw that in for the heck of it... [smile]

I hope this helps!

Stocking Distributor for E-Metrotel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back