Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SOFTCONSOLE

Status
Not open for further replies.

NatThomas

Technical User
Oct 20, 2005
GB
Hi,

In the next couple of weeks I am looking to upgrade our exisiting Softconsole software from 1.5.1to 1.5.3.
I have seen a few forums mentioning 'problems' with softconsole and that some of you are waiting for a fix from Avaya.
Can anyone please let me know what these problems are as I don't want to release the software if there are known issues.
Also, we currently have the standard setup using attendants for our switchboard but are keen to change this to Agent logins and vectoring so we can use CMS to report on the operators.
Is this a straight-forward change or am I likely to come accross any issues ?
Thanks in advance guys,

Natalie

hi natthomas

we've also a problem with the softconsole 1.5.3
our problem is, when you catch an external line and then you dial a number (0041797241876) and you need for the first 6 digits around 7 seconds then the screen makes a refresh and the dialed digits dissapear. everything is working well, but it's confusing.
we've already a case open by avaya for this

Thanks for the info.... If anyone else has anything to add please let me know..

Thanks again...

Windows XP Professional and Softconsole 1.5.3 - Service Pack 2 - the 10 key and enter keys do not work - I asked about a keyboard mapping software as a potential workaround or a rollback to an earlier version like 1.5.1 but but apparently the application disables the numberpad. the customer used these heavily in previous versions on PC Console and apparently will be going back to the old windows NT/pc console app due to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back