Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Softconsole V1.5.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

m1kep

Vendor
May 21, 2002
GB
Hi, I have upgraded my AVAYA Softconsole to the latest version 1.5.4 and when we load up Softconsole we get an error message "One of more required fiels mapping is missing. Verify Directory Fields settings (Settings -> MDAccess Settings -> general tab) I have done this and set up the same as our previous version as we have 1.5 on 2 other PC's which are being used at the moment. I have also tried variations on the theme but the error message os still present.

M1kep

i have had the same problem

unfortunately i'm not sure exactly how i fixed it

basically i followed the error message, i went into mdaccess settings and played around in the 1st tab there

all i needed was first name, last name, switch extenion and email so i cleared out the rest of the fields, it seems ok now

Did you upgrade from version 1.5.3 to version 1.5.4?

This caused similar problems for us. I got around it by uninstalling totally and then reinstalling to 1.5.3. Once on 1.5.3, I upgraded to 1.5.4 and it was fine....no errors.

However noticed the directory works differently now though. It doesn't clear the searched info once you have transffered the call.....weird. Looking into a solution for that one though.

This problem occurs because in the directory (Master Directory) must be refill the fields. Sorry for my english.

I just had this problem too. I'm only using 2 fields, Name and Extension. I just seleted Name for all of the others that I'm not using and the error went away. Doesn't seem to adversly affect it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back