Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SoftConsole IM Conection error

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjorge74185

IS-IT--Management
Dec 9, 2010
MX
Hi everyone,

I have installed IP Office 10.1 500 V2 with uc module, onexportal and voicemail pro are running ok, I've installed SoftConsole and running OK, already activated Enable Instant Messaging on preferences but I get always Conected|IM Error. On onexportal it says that IM/Presence server is available, am I missing something? or someone has had this issue before?

Thanks,

Did you enter the ip address of the UC Module as the IM server in Softconsole?

Thanks Okkie26,

As far as I know there is no option on SoftConsole to specifie the onexportal addres, only option to activate IM Messaging on Tools-Preferences-Instant Messaging, I do that bus it still stays on status disconected.

Oh yeah.

You're right.

How do you login the sofrconsole? By extn nr or user name?

It's by extension, password and IP Office Address.

What did you enter as the XMPP address and the host domain name of the UC in the One-X portal admin page?

Enter the IP Address or thw FQDN of the UC module here

Hi Okkie26,

I've just changed thos values of XMPP and the host name to the IP of UCM as you said and it worked, the softconsole is now conected to IM/Presence server, thanks a lot for your help,

Now I gotta go for Web Comunicator haha lets see how it goes

Thanks again,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back