Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Soap Extension

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotMyRealName221

Programmer
Oct 28, 2008
US
Hey,

I wrote a soap extension, ok, I didn't write it, I found it on a microsoft tutorial. It's for logging all the SOAP messages in and outgoing. What I don't understand is how to connect that to my SOAP proxy. The SOAP proxy was created by wsdl.exe so it's pretty standard although very large, 30k or so lines of code. I was hoping to not have to go through making changes to a ton of that code.

So, the SOAP proxy is in C# and is a compiled DLL, the SOAP extension is in C#. I'm just not clear on what I need to do with it all to make it actually work. I can use the SOAP service from the VB website, but how do I get the SOAP extension to run also?

anyone that can outline this processor or point me to a tutorial that makes it clear I would appreciate it.

Thanks

nevermind, everyone can stop looking :)
I just had to add an entry to the web.config file

Thanks for sharing the key to the answer. I have often experienced how these small tips can be a time saver.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back