Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Sniffer Exam (1T6-101)

Status
Not open for further replies.

douglas767

Technical User
Feb 27, 2002
BR
Hi,

Anyone know where I find a exam simulator for 1t6-101??
I found a litle one with 15 questions, but I want one more complete! Or something to help me to pass this exam.

Thanks,

Douglas

I think you'll find this test to be easier than you think. If you're really familiar with the tool bar including both the drop down menus and the icons and also understand how to set up filters, this test is easy to pass.

Owen O'Neill
Datacom Systems Inc.
Northeastern SE

Hi,

use the book "Sniffer Pro Network Optimization and Troubleshooting Handbook" (ISBN: 1931836574) from Robert J. Shimonski. Every detail you must know for the exam are in the book. Very usefull.

Also usefull is the Sniffer Pro 4.7 Getting Started Guide & Installation Guide for the requirement questions on the exam. As Owen O'Neill mentioned, you must know every menu item & icon used by the sniffer application with closed eyes.

But when you use the sniffer every day there is no problem to pass the exam with 100 percent.

Have fun and no stress with exam. :)

Werner Fischer
SCM / CCNA / MCSA
look at the frames - bit for bit

Hi Helge,

My experience is that there are a lot of errors in the boson exam. Worked trough the 101 to try it out, but did'n like it myself.
Regards,
Robert

Robert A.H. Wullems
Sniffer University Instructor
SCM/CNX/MSCA

Hey Robert,
thanx for the info. I have try the old version and this was ok .

Regards and a nice day

Helge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back