Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SMS not received anymore bij VMPro

MrBommelDing

Technical User
Aug 31, 2024
We have a configuration with IP-office version 11.0 (latest).
And since our license has been renewed, the function to receive SMS in VMPro stopped working (with Text-To-Speach).
Unfortunatly our implementator is out of ideas.

Also when creating a new route for this one, I don't see any request coming in, so I think something has not started?

However, I'm out of ideas where to check.

SMS in VMPro? Never heard about it, sure you are not taling about email messages?

This sounds a lot like a third party text to speech service which receives the voicemail, then transcribes it and sends it back as text.

Check the email address you send the voicemails to and if that is the direct email of the user or a different one.

We do send SMS to our Voicemail (litterally the number). Where VMPro is using TTS to transcribe.

You send the SMS to the number of the user? Then it is the provider relaying it.
Or are you sending it to the extension number internally?

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back