Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Smile console ringer volume

Status
Not open for further replies.

alberto111

Technical User
Apr 27, 2009
AE
Hi to all,

I have one smile pc based attndant console on my one of customer site,can any one help me to give instruction how to reduce the volume of that console?

Open Smile -> Select Help -> Go to chapter Console configuration -> CIU settings.

Note that Smile must be configured for CIU and not for 2250

Marc D.

If Bill Gates had a nickel for every time Windows crashed... Oh wait, he does...

Thanks for ur reply sir.Actully in help i could able to find that option but from smile software itself was disabled that option.I couldnt able to select on it.Any idea about this?

Not sure about the config, but if you can see the option I assume you logged in using the manager account.

It could be that Smile is configured for M2250 and not for CIU. You can't change the volume of a M2250 via Smile so I think that is the problem.

Marc D.

If Bill Gates had a nickel for every time Windows crashed... Oh wait, he does...

Hi again thanks to u...How can i change that config 2250 to ciu.Because setting also not enabled .In my smile there is username and password to login.Double click on icon it will get in to the software.If can i reconfigure to 2250 to ciu....Please help me sir....

Hi,

Are you sure you are using Smile? As fas as I can remember you do not need to log in to the Smile application. Just start Smile and it works.

You do need a password to change the settings. When you click on the File menu there should be an item called "Password" or something like that. Click on that item and enter the Manager Password.

When you are in Manager mode you should be able to view/change all the settings

Marc D.

Thats start work now,,thanks to all giving me greast support.i have run the congif.exe file and assaigned the password and could b change the ringer volume.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back