Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SMDR

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiver43809

IS-IT--Management
May 6, 2005
US
We are trying to configure TCPIP SMDR output. We had to use port 8000. When using telnet from server we are pushing to it can see it. However we are unable to collect. Someone told me if you have IP issues configuring SMDR output you might have to reboot the IP Office. Is this true? I can't find it in my documentation. This is Version 11.
Thank You

Have you tried using System Monitor as this will show if the IPO is not talking to the collector.

If you enter an IP address then it pushes out the information after each call to that address on the port specified. If you have it as 0.0.0.0 then you can connect to the system and collect it from the IPO on that port.

Joe
FHandw, ACSS (SME)

Remembering intrigrant 2019

If you can connect from the server, but you cannot collect data from another computer, you should check network settings. It is possible that the computer in a different subnet. It is possible a firewall blocks connections.

You'll need to enable Call Detail Records in the Calls tab in monitor.

A successful output would show something like when making a call

1026625121mS CDR: SMDR OUTPUT '2020/08/28 12:01:36,00:00:00,0 <rest redacted>

If not you'll see an error message which will give a clue.

Thank You everyone, the end user was trying to use our AvayaRsp to collect. Jeeze Louise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back