Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SMDR

Status
Not open for further replies.

bekcom

IS-IT--Management
Sep 14, 2005
CA

I am working on MICS 6.0 and a SMDR6. When I select Norstar and realtime I get only call that have caller id.

I am looking at capturing some data on some trunks that are 911 trunks and we get caller id and ALI info on a modem verses on the line like regular trunks.

Does anyone know a work around ???

Thanks

Norm

Old ROLMan working on Norstars

Yes but it looks like the records are printed after the call or 10 to 15 seconds after the call is connected, I am looking for records that are printed or presented as soon as the Norstar detects ringing.

Old ROLMan working on Norstars

you will not get that from the SMDR-6. but you can get that kind of data thru the CTA-100/150. you may have to get someone to help you with an application though.

I use the Personal call manager that came with the CTA and I get a screen pop of each call that rings my set as well as calls that appear from a hunt group on my set but do not ring it.

----------------------------
JerryReeve
Communication Systems Int'l
com-sys.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back