Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SMDR Print for TD500 Ver2.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trotski

Technical User
Mar 17, 2004
AU
I have an Epson LX300+ serial printer for printing SMDR output (hotel application)it is cabled as per the manual
and prints after activity on the phone system but the print is in giberish, not much info in the printer docs does anyone know what to change.
Thanks

Serial settings must match. I'm not sure about the D500, but if it's the same as the smaller models, its 9600 baud, Even parity, 7 data bits, and 1 stop bit. Also try 19200 baud.

Thanks for that,
I realise that this was probably the case I was hoping that someone could tell me how to change the baud rate on the printer or at least find out what the setting on the printer is.

thanks for the link,
the owner of the printer finally found the CD-ROM that came with the printer,
Info for anybody who wants it
On Epson L300+ serial printer hold down Tear off button while turning on power (must have paper loaded into printer) it will print out instructions and what values are loaded at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back