Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

smdr call records to Syslog server also / possible

Status
Not open for further replies.

mitelritz

IS-IT--Management
Mar 28, 2007
US
Howdy im checking to see instead of just keeping a telnet port open in a script where i will build to get the call records.

Can i just point to a syslog server and then have it that way But will it also still keep it on the 3300 logs

The 3300 will store up to 20,000 SMDR records locally, and also will output the data to TCP port 1752 of the RTC IP address.

Ohh thats cool with the ftp server but no syslog server cause id hate to build something with telnet always open not sure how long it will stay open before i might lose data or not but htinking if there was a syslog method that would help alot but FTP in mcd5 seems cool we have alot of customers with old releases hehe. trying to do one main DB with grabbing realtime call log data ;) thx for that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back