Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SmartStart 4.9 CD needed for Compaq Proliant 1600 Server 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

crstine

Technical User
Sep 2, 2003
US
Does anyone know where I can download a SmartStart CD for a Compaq Proliant 1600 server? I believe the version is 4.9 reading through the threads. I tried a newer version (7), and it stated it did not support the 1600 server. I have a 3200 Smart Array controller in the server I need to reconfigure. Anyone have a CD that would work on this server? I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks,

crstine

crstine or hiwayman1,
It looks like there is a few more of us that need that version of Smartstart (including me). Would you be kind enough to provide us a means of accessing it?

Thanks,
X

We are in the process of making the ISO image available via FTP. In the meantime, you can download the kit from the following locations:
SmartStart Release 5.50 CD: Compaq Management CD: SmartStart Server Profile Diskette: This will need to be uncompressed to a blank floppy diskette.
Please advise if you have any questions or if you have any problems with the above delivery method. If so, let us know and we will ship a kit to you.
Thanks,
Brian Adams
HP | SDG Publishing

Thanks Greatgazzoo!
I picked up a couple of old servers recently, just seeing if I can breathe any life into them.

X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back