Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Small Office Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsaad

IS-IT--Management
Jun 20, 2002
US
I have two identical Partner R6 308 processors. Both have SOE written at the end of the part number on the sticker. One will work with a 5 slot and a 308EC, the other will turn off the 308EC every time. Doesn't make sense to me.

Sounds like a bad card. Does it work solo without the carrier? There were some varying firmware versions of R6 but I have never seen a version that didn't work in a carrier unless there was something wrong with it.

Dermis and feline can be divorced by manifold methods.*
*(Disclaimer for all advise given)--'Version Dependent'

If you do a Feature 59 on a phone, does it indicate that it is a Partner Endeavor instead of a standard ACS?

Neither say Endeavor, one is PACS 60C CO1 which works, the other is PACS 604 CO1 which will not work with a 308EC card. Maybe just a bad processor?

It sounds like a bad card if it works stand alone and shuts down a five slot carrier.

Dermis and feline can be divorced by manifold methods.*
*(Disclaimer for all advise given)--'Version Dependent'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back