Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Small Community Network On WAN Port

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khankk

Technical User
Apr 1, 2013
PK
Hi, My question is that IP Office Small Community Network work can on WAN port(LAN2). Today I have a problem in IP Office 9.0 LAN port faulty and I change same IP address on WAN port (LAN2). Everything working fine but SCN not working. In system status H323 Line also ideal. When dial out to other IP Office showing on phone busy. Kindly any help. Thanks

Did you change the IP routing from LAN1 to LAN2 on your routes to the other SCNs

Yes I change the IP rout from LAN 1 to LAN 2 but same problem.

Bit hard to diagnose from the above. SysMon traces showing the problem would help or config file excluding any personal info...

Thanks, Tim
Adelaide, Australia

Try switching the line from property to websocket. Make one server and other one client. and set same password for both. Reboot both systems and test.

Hey,
I have been through a long ticket with Avaya about SCN issues via WAN. Basically if you have ACCS, IPOCC or some CTI application you are going to have issues with call control from other sites.
So as a rule, I would suggest sticking with LAN1 to LAN1. Chassis are not too expensive

Agree with @dbuxton101 here. I recently had issues with one of my ports on my chassis so I purchased a replacement and it was cheap - now all working fine.

Thanks, Tim
Adelaide, Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back