Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

slow response

Status
Not open for further replies.

rsymonds

MIS
Jul 25, 2008
US
I have some users that use specific screens more frequently than others as in a purchasing agent and the PO screens. They have long delay times waiting for the screens to open compared to other users. An example is the purchasing manager creates PO's all the time. When he launchs the screen he might have a 2 or 3 minute wait. The OE girl also has the same problem and they both claim it is getting worse.

My question - is there a cache file or something somewhere that needs to be maintained?

I wanted to test a scenario so I re-enabled the old MACSQL share on the first server and now that it's opened back up users are able to login.

See chrism2278 sugguestion. Search for registry for DLL that have been registered against the UNC path to the old server (Flex), and replace with new server path.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back