Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Slidshow??

Status
Not open for further replies.

wikfx

IS-IT--Management
Dec 16, 2001
MT
Hi all I am making a slideshow with flash using as tweening, and onMotionFinished but I am having problems with it, does anyone know of a better way to do thins? not using as tweening?? thank

W i K

a slideshow that gets a list from an xml file, I already did that, than crossfades teh images seamlessly fadding in and out so while 1 image is fading in the otehr is fading out at the same time. I did that but the main problem is that wen I change gallery(I have a button that calls different xml files) anyway wen I try to change to go to a different set of images my function gets all confused and the timing is all messed up it seems like it calls it in the middle of the as tweening var so its tha start jumping around, I will try to post an fla . thanks for now.

W i K

sounds like you are not clearing a setInterval when loading new xml file

I aint using a set interval do u think I should?? I never really used setInterval so I aint so familiar with it :p

thanks

W i K

here is wat I am working on, brian.wik.googlepages.com/fade_slideshow.zip that is the source with all the files anyway it would be great if u could take a look, I would like for the files to fade seamlessly, thanks.

W i K

Anything? from anyone???

W i K

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back