Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Slideshow on old Quadra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niggle

Technical User
Apr 2, 2001
I'm a UK cartoonist and I draw straight into the mac (My G3 laptop, and I also use my G4 mac), via wacom tablet.
I am going to be presenting a slideshow at the weekend, for which Jpeg View software will be perfect. Also, my ancient Quadra and monotor will be perfect for the occassion. I don't want to disassemble and transport my G4 pride and joy).
However, Jpeg View won't work on the old Quadra (OS is 7). Can I get round this or is there another slideshow software package - free or shareware - anyone can suggest for the day?
Many thanks in advance
NIGEL

I know it's probably too late for your slide show, but you should try Graphic Converter (by Lemke Software) next time.

What are the min system requirements for your slide show s/w? Once I was lost and now I am found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back