Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SL-100 CCU FAN Cooling 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

wilfong

IS-IT--Management
Jul 14, 2006
US
Having a problem finding a replacement, "Cooling Unit Fan", for a SL100 CCU cabinet. Part# CPC A0345301. It is located in a 42-inch DMS Cabinet NT9X0104. -48VDC fan assembly, manfu-made in Germany. (GBMD3G146-AA05-05) is the unit part#....I have a US Manuf name "McLean Eng." but cannot find there contact info. HELP!!!

your in the merridian pbx forum, but mclean closed it's doors almost 10 years back. we use 48 volt cooling fans but they will not fit the dms..

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Thanks John, This was the closest forum I could find....Do you have any other Nortel contacts that might know where to find a used replacement??

Thanks DMSMAN,
I have tried to contact them but, no response as of yet...I hope they have one or more...I have another one that is starting to squeal too....Now hopes of finding two units........Heating up a SL100 CCU is happening now....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back