Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

sku1e3.cab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ju1c3

MIS
Apr 3, 2007
US
hello,

i am in need of the sku1e3.cab file for a client. they lost their CD and now i am stuck trying to get this to install. its the Office Professional 2003 w/ InfoPath (Retail). i have the msdn subscription but microsoft doesnt offer it as a download. i have tried the local install source tool, but to no avail. i have many clients, just none of them have this form of office 2k3. so if someone would be so kind to direct me to a download(even though i have scoured the internet) i would worship them. i need to get this problem taken care of and i dont really want to get at microsoft for this becuase they lost heir damn cd key too. hence why i wont just try and clean sweep it. thanks in advance

yes sir i did. it wasnt the first time it ran either. she had been using t for like 2 years before this came up. come files msocashe i believe, must have been deleted. i am stuck till i find this file.

ok, i figured out a work around till i can find the file. it no longer asks for a cd after i did this:

Start, Run, "regedit".
Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE,
Software,
Microsoft,
Office,
11.0, Delivery.
There should be only 1 or 2 directory under Delivery,
90893256340879… blah blah blah
Select that directory. On the right side of the screen, right-click on CDCache.
Change the value to 0.

If more then one dir under delivery, then change both this way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back