Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Site Review.. 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wullie

Programmer
Mar 17, 2001
GB
Hi all,

I've just completed yet another re-design of my site and am looking for any comments, good or bad.

There are a few things not yet in place, and a few problems that I already know of, I just want to see if anyone here finds anything else.

The site is a lot more basic that my previous one, but that was the whole point, I wanted something simple, fast loading, easy to naigate and maintain.

Thanks in advance, Wullie

sales@freshlookdesign.co.uk

The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails. - John Maxwell

Hi wullie,
Then that shows that it is not your site that is slow but rather my connection to the 'net through the China gateway.

Even our own site is less than 'lightning fast' when I access it from here.

I'll have to stop considering speed when offering any reviews.

Thanks.

Just a quick note to the person that sent me mail from my site yesterday. When you are prepared to leave an e-mail address or other contact method then I might just listen to your over the top comments. [noevil]

BTW, This is not aimed at anyone in this thread, just to the person that visited my site from TT yesterday and mailed me with unreal comments and didn't even leave any contact details. Wullie

sales@freshlookdesign.co.uk

The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails. - John Maxwell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back