Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Site review anyone?? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GUJUm0deL

Programmer
Jan 16, 2001
US
Hi folks...I was wonering if you all can do a site review for me...
This is the URL: Can you all check in diff. browsers and diff. versions and let me know what browser/version you used as well??
Next to the logo, on the top, the blank space is resevred for the client's companies logo (which he still hasn't give to me, even after I called and emailed a dozen times or so)...
Thanks...[smile] I have not failed; I merely found 100,000 different ways of not succeding...

it's letting me do anything I want, change profile, upload pic's etc..
yes, I did it from the main page I help at your own risk, if I brake it sorry! But if I fixed it, let me know with a
star.gif
[thumbsup2]
admin@onpntwebdesigns.com

OK kool...I just saw that, and approved it...go see if in the 'models' page if your profile appears...
The reason I asked was that in the dB your account does appear, but under the field name 'approve' its blank, by default its supposed to be NO so that it doesn not appear in the 'models' page until the admin approves it, causing the NO to become a YES...the reason in the dB it was blank (instead of NO as default) was cause you had not yet uploaded your pics...Only after you upload your pics does it become NO...
Does any of that make sense?? I have not failed; I merely found 100,000 different ways of not succeding...

make sense over here I help at your own risk, if I brake it sorry! But if I fixed it, let me know with a
star.gif
[thumbsup2]

There is one thing I don't like about the ranking page. You have to rank the person to go on. Is a next button out of the question. giving the option of not ranking to go on I help at your own risk, if I brake it sorry! But if I fixed it, let me know with a
star.gif
[thumbsup2]

also, in res. 1024*768 and I need to scroll down to read the infomation on the model. Maybe move the Miss BollyWood USA images up to aleviate this

just a thought I help at your own risk, if I brake it sorry! But if I fixed it, let me know with a
star.gif
[thumbsup2]

Hey mate...yeah the 'Next' button is out of the question, because someone might just skip over some models and rank only the others, an unfair advantage...
I'm not sure I follow you on the scrolling down...its the same as in 800*768 resolution...

On another note, I stil can't get the ASP poll to work...
[sad] I have not failed; I merely found 100,000 different ways of not succeding...

onpnt, that poll is exactly what I am looking for...
And as to your offer, yes I want it...gimme, gimme, gimme...lol [smile]
I have not failed; I merely found 100,000 different ways of not succeding...

Hi, the email addy is: imajin_arts@hotmail.com
Thanks man...[smile] I have not failed; I merely found 100,000 different ways of not succeding...

Thanks onpnt...one star now for all the help...[smile] I have not failed; I merely found 100,000 different ways of not succeding...

Glad to help! I'm trying, really I am!

onpnt, I'm having some problems with the poll.
If you go to under the LOGIN box there is supposed to be the poll, but instead I get an error:

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '80004005'

[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver]General error Unable to open registry key 'Temporary (volatile) Jet DSN for process 0x7b0 Thread 0x8a8 DBC 0x101a7aec Jet'.

/common.inc, line 103

I asked my admin guys at the hosting company, and they told me that it is not a server issue, but the path is wrong. Where do I check to see what the path is??
Thanks... I have not failed; I merely found 100,000 different ways of not succeding...

check my post in the asp forum I'm trying, really I am!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back