Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Site not available 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrisfleet

Programmer
Apr 25, 2001
GB
Hello
Just heard from somebody who said that they couldn't access my site from AOL. I have only just built it and it is not very proffesional looking yet - but I'm sure it's there, at least I can find it!
Could any body have a look please?
my e-mail address is golvallmm@aol.com if you could mail me off list I can give you the site address as I'm not sure if I'm allowed to put it on here.
I am not trying to promote my site in any way, just find out if it can be accessed from another pc.
Many thanks
chris Many thanks
Chris
Hereford Hornet

I could view your site fine.

Your site is however either set up for high res or a large screen, which leaves 80% of people backing up from your page the second they get in.

Have a look t your page at 800 x 600 on a 15inch monitor. No-one wants to scroll left. Change your design so that your stuff is either in table or layers, that are centred and set in% so they expand/shrink to the users screen size.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back