Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Site Check - Imax Studios

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya...ok for this site: I get one of those dreadful Page cannot be displayed error messages, i'm refreshing as we (or shall I say, as I) am talking (or is it writing??)
As for this: i'm still waiting for the page to load... I have not failed; I merely found 100,000 different ways of not succeding...

ok ok really sorry there.....but it is working now, trust me :)

I tried again, and it takes forvere for it load...
I will try at home where I have a cable connecttion...i'm at work now and they have dialup...:-( I have not failed; I merely found 100,000 different ways of not succeding...

Hi,

The site is very nice and impressive, but it takes way to long to load. I have ADSL and it is very slow. Are you not catering to people with dial-up?

Like I said beofre when I first checked this site, the flash gallery is very clow loaging b/t pictures. And why are the pics in the HTML gallery so much smaller?

Hope this helps! NATE
spyderix.gif

design@spyderix-designz.com

ogun, Ok i'm checking it from home with the cable modem and it still takes a while to load...maybe you outta consider making it not all Flash base, esp. if your major target audience would be dial-up...
OK for my comments:
1) The site is verry readable now, so that is good, but the font still looks kinda small, might not be ok for ppl. with glasses (such as myself) or bad vision to be straining to read the text...
2) Love the picture gallery, but i'm not thrilled with it opening in a popup...would be possable to have it load in the right hand side of the screen?? You know where you have the image of a guy that looks like Homer Simpson and the Journal section?? The arrows for the gallery, I don't know, Flash 5, etc. all point to the right, so it assumes that whatever it is will load in the right side of the screen...
Other then that, it looks nice...[smile] I have not failed; I merely found 100,000 different ways of not succeding...

Great site!

First link takes a while to go to where it is going! But loads the Flash quick.

The second link goes to the site quicker, but takes longer to load the flash.

Hope this helps If you can't fix it in 20 minutes call someone who can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back