Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Site Administration for Windows 7 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

tetote

IS-IT--Management
Apr 23, 2010
MX
Does anyone know what version of Avaya Site Administration works with Windows 7?

I have installed variuos versions but I had problems in the instalation or creating a new site to connect to.

Please help!

Hello tetote,

Site Administrator 5.2, with the latest service pack supports Windows 7 (including 64-bit). Do not attempt to run SA before installing the Service Pack (I believe it's SP 5). I've been running it for several weeks on Win 7 Enterprise 64-bit workstation and there are no issues.

Cheers,
Bill

Thanks frankbil where can I download SP 5?

The ASA 5 with SP 5 didn't worked on my Windows 7. Since ASA 6 I used the Virtual XP. But as I mentioned before I'm now using ASA 6 directly on Windows 7. It work's fine.

Where can I download ASA version 6?

I have windows 7 and to load ASA I had to locate a CD with the software first. After installation, I was able to apply patches from support.avaya.com.

It used to be you had to purchase the software on CD first and then you could apply patches. When I tried patches from the website they actually indicated a version that I would have to start with - which was only available to me on CD.

Good luck.

Matt....

CM 4.00.5.742.0 - I have loaded ASA 4.012 on a windows 7 machine without issues. Can anyone tell me where to copy my persist.dat file so that I don't have to build all the sites from scratch? The same with VAm 4.0.11. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back