Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SiS 6215 driver for Windows2000 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

rasindia

IS-IT--Management
Apr 6, 2000
Anybody can help me in getting the display driver SiS 6215 for Windows 2000. <p>Rasindia<br><a href=mailto:rasindia@123india.com>rasindia@123india.com</a><br><a href= IndiaMalluEngineers</a><br>

Who makes it?<br>Is there WEB site<br>Most vendors don't have drivers yet.<br>If it's not on the Win 2000 CD then either wait for it, or get an ATI video card they work great.<br>I have a ATI Rage Fury Pro with 32 meg. Win 2000 Pro found it on install. No Manufacturers Drivers required.<br>And Yes I am running 1280x1024, 24 bit True color

Anybody can help me to get SIS 6215 driver for WIN 2000

please let me know.

I know this might seem strange but try using the windows 98 driver.
I have used windows 98 drivers before for the SIS video cards with a lot of success.
Copy the driver to your hard disk and get windows 2000 to search where you have placed the driver. If the driver is Compatitable it will pick up the driver.
This has worked for SIS video cards I had in our old machines when we first put windows 2000 on our systems.

Anybody can help me to get SIS 6215 driver for WIN 2000
If you get any sollution please inform me to venkat_nagalla@yahoo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back